Applications must be received no later than Monday, May 1st.
Vendors will be notified of selection by mid-May.
To build community, create a sense of place and strengthen the local economy by drawing hundreds of visitors and residents to downtown Dayton to interact in and around the historic park and enjoy weekly live music, kids activities, a cruise in, shopping and dining.
Our focus is to create a clean, safe, family-friendly experience for attendees. Please keep in mind the following guidelines:
A. Vendor applications will be accepted on a first come-first served basis. We are seeking:
- Local food vendors
- Handcrafted, artisan-made goods from Dayton or 97114 zip code area, or Yamhill County.
- Dayton area family friendly direct sales business
- Nonprofits, or public agency providing a public service (e.g. Yamhill County Citizen Emergency Response Team)
- Groups or individuals offering children’s activities (whether free or for a fee).
- If space is available, family friendly vendors from outside Yamhill County area.
B. Non-interactive vendors may be asked to offer a children’s activity at their booth. We’ll contact you to discuss.
C. Vendors agree to abide by the direction of the DCDA Event Hosts.
D. All activities must be acceptable within the Dayton City Park Use Regulations. Vendors are prohibited from serving alcoholic beverages.
Terms of Space Agreement
- Space: We will reserve space for a 10 x 10 ft. or 10 x 20 ft. booth, as well as any agreed upon electrical arrangements for each vendor selected to participate. Other materials or supplies must be provided by the vendor. You must bring your own canopy or table and chairs.
- Setup: Vendor check-in at the park will open at 4:30 pm. Not permitted: setting up prior to 4:30 pm. Vehicles are prohibited from driving onto the park grounds at all times. All vendors must be set up by 5:30 pm and stay until the conclusion of the event. The festival is open for business from 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm. Please use heavy weights to secure canopy booth legs in the event of wind. Stakes are not permitted to be driven into the ground.
- Break down: Tear down should be complete by 9:00 p.m.
- Layout: Vendor booths or displays must be within and abide by the vendor layout area. The DCDA Event Hosts will advise vendors where to set up. We ask vendors to cooperate in setting up to allow for easy access to everyone’s booths, and keep the sidewalk and 2-3 feet on either side open for easy travel for everyone, including anyone with disabilities.
- Placard: Display your Friday Nights vendor registration placard in a visible space at the front of your booth during each event.
- Fee: There is no fee to participate.