Here’s a great way to put your restaurant, shop, attraction, or service on the radar screen with the growing number of out-of-towners coming to enjoy the Willamette Valley wine country!
Join in on the effort to help drive tourism to the greater Dayton area and showcase the goods and services your business has to offer. The Dayton Community Development Association (DCDA) is spearheading this tourism map.
97114 Dayton Tourism Map Promotional Details
WHAT: Create a tourism map that brands the 97114 area as “central” to the Willamette Valley and Yamhill Valley AVAs. A good base camp for exploring wine country.
- To see our zip code as a unified destination.
- To build relationships within our business community and help each other be successful. With cohesive, vibrant businesses we will draw more visitors to our zip code.
- To educate all 97114 employees on the locations of our area businesses so that they can share them with visitors.
- To cross-promote and grow all area businesses.
- To enhance our regional image.
WHO: All tourism related business, in the 97114 zip code, will be included in this map: Wineries, Restaurants, Retail stores, Overnight accommodations, Services (bank, city hall, library)
WHERE AND WHEN: 97114. Maps will be available at all participating businesses as well as regional tourism promoters, Spring 2016.
HOW: Ashley Lippard Designs will create a high quality map/brochure listing all 97114 Tourism related businesses with their location and contact information.
- All businesses will be listed with their name, address, web address and phone number. Each will have the opportunity to “sponsor” the brochure with donations of $100 or $250.
- A $100 sponsorship will include the above listing in bold plus a descriptive sentence.
- A $250 sponsorship will include the listing, description and an image.
- All listings will also be posted on the Downtown Dayton website: www.daytonoregon.org.
The Dayton Community Development Association is a 501c3 nonprofit whose mission is to enhance the quality of life for all citizens of Dayton by helping to revitalize, improve and maintain the economic, physical, social, aesthetic and cultural environment of Dayton’s downtown area.