Summer Festival Series 2018
Every Friday, June – July – August
5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Seeking 2018 Vendors: Click to download an application!
Gather downtown this summer for a free, family-friendly celebration every Friday night that includes live musical performances, activities for kids and a market in the park; wine, dining & shopping at downtown businesses; a cruise in for unique and antique cars on Fourth Street; and an end of summer Lantern Festival including a lantern parade around the park.
Goal: To build community, create a sense of place and strengthen the local economy by drawing hundreds of visitors and residents to downtown Dayton to interact in and around the historic park and enjoy weekly live music, kids activities, a cruise in, shopping and dining.
Bring your family and friends for the true local’s experience in Downtown Dayton! “Like” our Facebook page for updates, including music performance schedule, on 2018 events!
Friday Nights is jointly presented by the Dayton Community Development Association and the City of Dayton, in collaboration with downtown businesses.
Interested in volunteering at Friday Nights 2018? Send us an email at email@example.com. We’d love to have your help!
- Seating for concerts: A limited amount of seating is available on provided benches. Bring your lawn chairs and picnic blankets!
- Cruise In is free, no registration required, and located along Fourth Street (closed to non-cruise in traffic) abutting the park.
- Dogs on leash and under control of owner.
- No smoking or alcohol allowed in the park.
- No driving allowed onto park grounds.
Thank you to the community of Dayton for supporting Friday Nights through the Hearts of Dayton fundraiser!
SINCERE APPRECIATION FOR OUR 2017 FRIDAY NIGHTS SPONSORS!
Please thank them by supporting their businesses.