Looking to volunteer? Here’s your chance! Come to our 1st Friday Nights Volunteer Meeting on Monday, February 18th, 6:30 p.m. at the City Hall Annex & learn more about the planning for Dayton Friday Nights 2019, the popular community summer event series! Everyone is welcome! Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
The Dayton Community Development Association is recruiting board members!
Interested community members can fill out a DCDA Board application and bring it to the Dec. 10 Board meeting (6:30 p.m. at the Block House Cafe, 301 Main, Dayton); or send it back in hard copy to P.O. Box 237 Dayton, Oregon 97114 by Dec 14; or scan it, or take a pic of it filled out and send to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Dec 14.
The Board will review and vote before the end of December. The Board meeting itself will be a recruiting opportunity, if interested folk would like to come and learn more about DCDA or serving on the Board before they turn in the application.
The DCDA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that works toward…
- A beautiful, historic, safe, vibrant and diverse community that is both a wonderful place to live and a fun place to visit.
- Facilitating events that generate excitement downtown and encourage consumer traffic.
- A clean and attractive downtown district that maintains a small-town feel and represents a quality place to shop, work, walk, and live.
- A diverse range of businesses in a bustling downtown that create an indispensable shopping, dining and service center.
- A popular pedestrian-friendly visitor destination and strong source of visitor dollars.
The Winter Newsletter 2018 is out! Get the scoop on local happenings & upcoming holiday events such as Santa’s visit, the Chocolate Crawl, and more!
The Downton Dayton Winter 2017 Newsletter is out! Read all about what’s happening in Dayton, from winter holiday events to water system and rights updates!
The Downton Dayton Spring 2017 Newsletter is out! Read all about what’s happening in Dayton, from Brookside Cemetery changes to Artscape 2017 auctions!