The Dayton Community Development Association is recruiting board members!
Interested community members can fill out a DCDA Board application and bring it to the Dec. 10 Board meeting (6:30 p.m. at the Block House Cafe, 301 Main, Dayton); or send it back in hard copy to P.O. Box 237 Dayton, Oregon 97114 by Dec 14; or scan it, or take a pic of it filled out and send to email@example.com, by Dec 14.
The Board will review and vote before the end of December. The Board meeting itself will be a recruiting opportunity, if interested folk would like to come and learn more about DCDA or serving on the Board before they turn in the application.
The DCDA is a 501(c)3 nonprofit that works toward…
- A beautiful, historic, safe, vibrant and diverse community that is both a wonderful place to live and a fun place to visit.
- Facilitating events that generate excitement downtown and encourage consumer traffic.
- A clean and attractive downtown district that maintains a small-town feel and represents a quality place to shop, work, walk, and live.
- A diverse range of businesses in a bustling downtown that create an indispensable shopping, dining and service center.
- A popular pedestrian-friendly visitor destination and strong source of visitor dollars.