The Dayton Community Development Association (DCDA) relies on your support and investment, thank you. Quite simply, we can’t exist without help. Your tax deductible gift, sponsorship or in-kind donation to the DCDA supports excellence in our community.
- Click to Contribute Online via our Square Account
- Purchase a Chocolate Crawl Passport
- Purchase Downtown Dayton Dollars
- Help sponsor or donate to Friday Nights summer festival series
- Sponsor Dayton Tourism Map
- Support us by shopping at AmazonSmile. This is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers. Just choose Dayton Community Development Association as your organization of choice, and then make sure you place your orders through smile.amazon.com. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-4119519
The DCDA is a qualifying nonprofit for the Oregon Cultural Trust, which partners with over 1,300 cultural nonprofits throughout Oregon. A gift to one or more of these qualifying nonprofit organizations followed by a matching gift to the Oregon Cultural Trust allows a donor to claim a tax credit. We welcome sponsorships and contributions in any amount. Donate online at Square Market, or use our mail-in form if desired. Checks should be mailed to:The Dayton Community Development Association P.O. Box 237 Dayton, Oregon 97114 *Please include your name or business name, mailing address, and telephone number.
Many organizations offer workplace giving programs, either employee matching or giving campaigns. Ask your employer about employee matching, a simple way to maximize your contribution. Some corporations will also match employee volunteer hours. If you are an employee of a participating business, they will match your contribution of time with funds when you support Dayton Community Development Association.
Dayton Community Development Association is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For financial contributions, we will send acknowledgement thanking you for your support that also serves as your donation receipt.